2007 Chevrolet Aveo5 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Aveo5
- what ever happened to the term mechanic.
- strange rained for a day and water came out of dash
- car is making a horrible sound when i hit bumps i was told it was the rearbearin
- Ripped off?? power steering flush, fuel service at 47K cost 200 at dealer?
- With heat in TX, my car is running really rough with the air on - should I worry
2007 Chevrolet Aveo5 Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The speedometer may stop functioning with code P0722 stored in the powertrain control module (PCM). This may be caused by a worn speedometer gear due to coolant contamination of the transmission fluid. If contamination is found the radiator is most likely at fault. The transmission should also be thoroughly inspected and repaired or replaced as required.
2007 Chevrolet Aveo5 Questions
technician sounds like a computer geek. don't they belong at a computer not under the hood of my car
So I was told the my rear bearings in my car are bad..but i dont think its is them.. everytime i hit a bump you can hear the back of my car like its slaming down on metal.. the guy quoted me on the part.. but wouldnt tell me that real name of the part.. he said that both sides needed to be done.....
told power steering flush wheel balance and fuel service recommended. Cant even find these in owners manuel Also multi point inspection and day I brought car home from dealer battery died. this is normal? really??