2009 Chevrolet Aveo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Aveo
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The turn signal switch may fail causing the turn signals to stop working.
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Questions
wife went to shift to 5th and the shifter got stuck,but it seems to be in neutral.
this problem just happen. never had problem before. had the car since 2010 with less than 56,0000 miles. the right lamp harness has burned out the dealer said it would cost me about $700.00 parts.
Engine consistantly runs rough, code PO304 lights the check engine light, but only code PO304 appears, no codes for ignition coil, fuel injector, catalytic converter, lean fuel mixture, O2 sensor, etc.
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews
I have owned 11 cars in 15 years all different makes, this is by far the worst I have had. The car is nothing but problems and the dealer does nothing but band-aid them until your warranty is up.I WILL NEVER BUY A CHEVY AGAIN! EVER! I wish I would have taken the advice of the Chevy owners I knew and RAN as fast as I could.
Brought 2009 new. At 1st with heater on it smell rotton. but the smell went away about 6,000 miles on it. Great gas mileage. 33 miles city driving. 37 on highway. One thing really wrong. on some days with the wind just right I get exhaust fumes in the car. could be driving at 55mph and smell fumes. the tires on it only lasted 15,000 miles. and looking for new tires I found the tire size was of...
Purched new on dealers lot. Within a few months the interior light by the On Star buttons burned out. Replaced it my self. With less then 10,000 miles on it I had to return two times to the dealer to re-aleign the front passenger door due to door hitting fender when in open position. Getting poor gas milage even although I do a lot of coasting as much as possible. Had plugs and boots replaced d...