2009 Chevrolet Aveo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Chevrolet Aveo
- 2009 Chevy Aveo's Hold Light came on and is blinking.
- How to change ignition coil
- my 2009 model of Chevrolet aveo,doesn't speed up much.
- getting trouble code P0014 - B Camshaft timing over-advanced or System Performance Bank 1 and P0303 - Cylinder 3 misfire detected. replaced leaking valve cover and installed new plugs. still misfires and no power.
- Why would car's hold light start blinking & temp gauge give out @ the same time?
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The turn signal switch may fail causing the turn signals to stop working.
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Questions
Instructions for installation
I had changed the plugs, later found out that the 3rd plug part of is the cost.there is no light there.what will i do to cheek the problem?
wife went to shift to 5th and the shifter got stuck,but it seems to be in neutral.
2009 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews
I bought my Aveo brand new. After a couple of weeks it started to smell of rotten eggs. I couldn't use the heater or air conditioner because the smell would come into the car. Took it to the dealership and they denied smelling it. Did this 4 times before a man customer piped up and told them that they must all have sinus infections because the car stinks to high heaven. After 2 years of thi...
Brought 2009 new. At 1st with heater on it smell rotton. but the smell went away about 6,000 miles on it. Great gas mileage. 33 miles city driving. 37 on highway. One thing really wrong. on some days with the wind just right I get exhaust fumes in the car. could be driving at 55mph and smell fumes. the tires on it only lasted 15,000 miles. and looking for new tires I found the tire size was of...
I have owned 11 cars in 15 years all different makes, this is by far the worst I have had. The car is nothing but problems and the dealer does nothing but band-aid them until your warranty is up.I WILL NEVER BUY A CHEVY AGAIN! EVER! I wish I would have taken the advice of the Chevy owners I knew and RAN as fast as I could.