2008 Chevrolet Aveo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Chevrolet Aveo
- If I use key fob it locks/unlocks over and over again
- What is the spark plug gap on a 2008 Chevy Aveo Sedan 1.1 ltr engine?
- Where is the fuel filter located on a Chevy 2008 Aveo Sedan?
- i have an air bag light that stays on. what is the fix
- fuel indecator light doesnt work. is this a buld or cicuit board?
2008 Chevrolet Aveo Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The turn signal switch may fail causing the turn signals to stop working.
2008 Chevrolet Aveo Questions
2008 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews
2008 Aveo; The EGG. I am having the same problems the other owners had. AC/heat only work on high. Tires wearing out. Alignment needed often. Icame to this site to find out about an AC Clutch relay and found these comments, which Described exactly what I have been gong through. Surely Chevy knows about these problems, but I am with the majority/the customers/us,... This is my last one too. ...
I bought my 2008 Aveo, also known as the POS or Lemon, used at the beginning of this year. I have bought 6 tires (all have been on the car), replace spark plugs and air filter and got the oil changed. The dang thing is still getting 16 miles to the gallon, the last 4 tires put on were brand new all weather that GM put on it and my tire sensor pressure light is still on. The driver side door loc...
Worst car ever!!!! Stay away!!!