2006 Chevrolet Aveo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Chevrolet Aveo
- Code PO315 won't clear
- My Aveo will not stay in park, I have to use emergency break and also gears
- Recall notice DRL module 2006 Aveo - Part currently not available.
- Why won't the car move if the air conditioner, heater, or defrost is turned on?
- codes po172 and p2188 running to rich what do i need to look for to fix
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Chevrolet Aveo Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The turn signal switch may fail causing the turn signals to stop working.
2006 Chevrolet Aveo Questions
I was getting three OBD codes on my car, PO300,302,304. I had the crank sensor replaced, then the ignition coil and then a manifold gasket. The misfire codes went away and then I started getting a code PO315. I took it into a mechanic to do the crank relearn on a tech 2 scanner and it will say it...
My gears are mixed up. Neutral is reverse, drive is park, so on and so on.......but still will drive and shift good. Transmission is good......what is the problem....it's an automatic
Went to dealer parts dept. $189.62 available tomorrow-What the????
2006 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews
I purchased my 2006 Chevy Avio brand new. Completed all scheduled maintenance. Engine blew at 64,000 miles in 2009 and had to be replaced. Since the warranty on 2006 was 60,000 miles, Chevy would do nothing. Since then, nothing but problems with the master computer and check engine lights & a wide variety of electrical issues. A piece of junk. I have spent upwards of $3,000.00 to keep it runnin...
I bought my aveo used w/5k miles on it. Cost was $7500 after trading in a boat anchor of an escort on it... six years later it has 142,000 miles and still runs like a champ and delivers 38-40 mpg. For the money I have no complaints. Been a great car. Looks like I will get to 200k. Upside, the car is pretty fun to drive. It does well in snow if you stay on the ball, the tail does like to wag a b...
hi, I also have a 2006 Chevy Aveo that I bought from used Chevy dealership in my town. I love the car. I have had to replace blower motor for a/c which went out. I have owned the car now for about 4 years and have over 98,000 miles on it. Bought it with 43,000 miles. Also I have read other articles that the driver side door lock has a tendency to fall inside the door after a while and low...