2005 Chevrolet Aveo Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Aveo
- the car failed emisions due to the check engine light not coming on what do I do
- I had the Timing belt, water pump and tune up done three weeks ago... It has run great. Came home from work parked it, this morning it turns over but wont start
- Turns over but wont start
- the key is stuck in the ignition and won't release
- The key will not come out of the ignition. Can not shift into gear.
2005 Chevrolet Aveo Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The turn signal switch may fail causing the turn signals to stop working.
2005 Chevrolet Aveo Questions
2005 Chevrolet Aveo Reviews
Beware, Timing belt goes and so do the valves and possilbe engine Damage.Replace the belt NOW or your in for a big expense 2K or more!!!!! Gas milage overated. Got better in a 98 Escort that I wish I'd kept.
I bought my 2005 Chevy Aveo about a year ago. I have had nothing but problems with it. The spark plug wires broke and had to be replaced 3 months after I bought it, the check ingine light came on because one of the seals is bad, I have had to change the breaks 2 times, the control arm bushings are bad and the bearings need to be replaced. This car is a big headache. It is costing more to fix th...
If your looking for a safe, reliable car from a company you can trust, THINK AGAIN! My 2005 aveo has been nothing but a headache! Since day one of buying it new, the check engine light would constantly come on, but never any serious problems until around 60,000 miles. It's always had a squeak and alot of the plastic parts fell off within months. I did get some good use out of the car until ...