2010 Chevrolet Avalanche Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
the oil has been changed reg @5000 107000 mileson truck cant believe i need lifters and valves
2010 Chevrolet Avalanche Reviews
My 2010 Avalanche LTZ is an excellent vehicle and would be Outstanding if it had top quality seats and a brake system that should be exceptional for a 50k plus unit. The seats and brakes that were on my 2007 Yukon Denali far exceeded the quality used in this 2010. The gas milage on the highway is close to 19 MPG when crusing at 80 MPG. the city MPG is around 14.5 MPG. Overall I would rate i...