2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
- My 2007 chevy avalanche radio will shut off most times when I cut my switch off
- I need to know if there is a gasket underneath the oil pressure sensor.
- FRONT END SHAKES-ANY SPEED-SLOW DOWN FEELS LIKE SQUARE TIRES AND KINDA LUNGES ??
- The low oil message light will not stay off. Never been low on oil.
- check engine light on. Auto zone said purge or vent solenoids defective
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The keyless entry system may stop working. Our technicians tell us the key fobs and keyless entry receiver may need to be replaced to correct this fault.
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
When I open my door my door the radio will not cut off and I have to do it manually. Solution please
there is oil leaking around it but can't tell if i need to remove the base that is attached by two bolts, or just the sensor
IT DOESNT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME, BUT MORE FREQUENTLY NOW, OFF & ON FOR 3 WEEKS. THEN THE NEXT TIME I GET IN IT, IT SEEMS FINE. MECHANIC HAS CHECKED AXELS, DIFFERENTIAL, HE DOESN'T FEEL IT IS AN ENGINE PROBLEM. I GOT IT BACK FROM HIM TODAY AND ON MY WAY HOME IT DID IT AGAIN - ALL THE WAY ...
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Recalls
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.