2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 Problems
The 4WD transfer case encoder motor position sensor or the selector switch may fail causing the service 4WD message to be displayed. Fault code(s) stored in the transfer case control module will be of assistance in determining the exact fault causing the message to be displayed.
The muffler heat shield may become loose on the muffler causing a rattle or popping noise. Our technicians tell us there is a kit available from GM to correct this problem.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 Questions
When the truck is warmed up and the weather is HOT outside, it seems to load up with fuel. it pops and "backfires" when accelrating until it "cleans itself up" then will run fine until idling again then it starts all over again. NOW when the weather is a little cooler outside ...
my dashpanels ligths went dea HELP
My engine misses when it idle and when I drive it.So I tried changing the spark plus ,spark plug wires and the number 7 ignition coil still give me reading on number 7 cylinder when i check it with the diagnostic tool so I swap the coil 1 around with 7 and still get a reading it number 7