2005 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Chevrolet Astro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
2005 Chevrolet Astro Questions
check engine light comes on van vibrates and runs rough if I let off gas light goes off and van runs fine.
if I let off the gas for 10 seconds the light goes off and it runs fine why?
The handle broken and this time I cannot open the driver's door from the inside or the outside. My problem is how to remove the panel to open the door to do the repair. With the molded cup holder on the door, this looks impossible to do. Any suggestions?