2002 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Chevrolet Astro
- My rear air when I hit a bump it would quit then it quit and the fan won't run
- When you have to replace a rear wheel cylinder is it best to do both or not
- The AC won't blow out air. I found a loose vacuum hose that is worn out.
- coolant leak, intake manifold might need gaskets, or oil cooler
- Every two Months I loose 1.65 qts of oil but none to the ground. WHY?
2002 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
2002 Chevrolet Astro Questions
I have been having problems with my brakes not feeling right to me since ive owned the car at first my husband had it checked out ok replaced pads the basics so the were ok for a short while complained yo him again had checked rear needed adjustments it was ok 2 or3 days squeeking, grinding etc s...
service engine light came on
I get my oil changed every 3 mo. I am loosing oil but nothing on the ground. What are the possibilities that it could be? I have 117,000 miles and the van is in otherwise great condition.