1999 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Astro
- how much it cost to repair the Cadillac converter and get a tune up and smog
- How much will it be to repair the Cadillac converter and get a tune up and have the vehicle Smog
- rear heater blows air but not heat, there is heat in the front
- Fuel gauge does not give correct reading
- where is the MAP switch located?And how do you replace it?
1999 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1999 Chevrolet Astro Questions
What are the procures to replace the fuel gauge?
1999 Chevrolet Astro Recalls
1999 Chevrolet Astro Reviews
just hoping to get at least another 15,000 miles out of this car..