1999 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet Astro
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1999 Chevrolet Astro Questions
What are the procures to replace the fuel gauge?
OBD code is P0101 The van will not accelerate and shift properly. It's fine in park or neutral when accelerating
The noise then progressed to when the brakes are actuated.It doesn't do it when the vehicle is cold starts to happen after maybe 7 to 10 miles of driving. Does it when its stopped or at very slow speeds. Goes away when your over 10mph