1997 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Chevrolet Astro
- When it rains engine starts to shake and emits white smoke and smell gas
- gas gauge not working
- gas gauge not working. the needle go up and down, then stays on full.
- my head lights are not coming on and my brake light are not working i have.
- When you put in gear (reverse or forward )it makes a sudden jump & it dies with.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1997 Chevrolet Astro Questions
it always stay on full when car is running. then after awhile back to up and down. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP,YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL IN THE PAST...
Seems like my transmission is jammed or locked up,once i put it in gear ,it makes a loud pop & dies.
I have a brown residue in my over flow tank and also in the top of my radiator,is possibly a blown headgasket?