1995 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Astro
- 2001 ford zx2 fuel pump relay location
- My headlights wont work, I checked fuses to no avail,first the low beaams were
- Does it pay to replace a 1995 Chev astro van engine with 109k, the engines shot
- Why does my 95 astro starts but runs rough then smooth ?
- How can you tell if you need a new power brake booster?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1995 Chevrolet Astro Questions
not getting power to pump
lowbeams were out then the high beams stoped working ,I have turn signals tail lights parking lights an back up lights is their links or something to check?and where might they be? or do you know what it is that is wrong? Need help Pleaseeeeee!
I had the intake manifold gasket and thermostat replaced at the tune of 676.00 in Jan. Now the van broke down suddenly on a freeway ramp (almost got crushed) and had it towed. My mechanic said the engine is shot, need a new rebuilt. I've maintained this van by the book it has 109k. Does it pa...
1995 Chevrolet Astro Recalls
1995 Chevrolet Astro Reviews
This is my 2nd Astro van, my 1986 model had 123,000 when I sold it and ordered my 1995 Astro. It now has 164,000, uses no oil and gets me where I need to go. Its too bad Chevy doesn't make them anymore. I lknow the area Chevy factory representative, he stated the Astro had the fewest production problems of any vehicle Chevy has produced to date.
I have owned this Astro since 1999 and have 146000 miles on it. I had an EGR valve to go bad $150. self installed, two idler arms replaced and a water pump. I'm still satisfied with it because it's tough, comfortable and nice looking. GM should have continued making these vans because the replacements are sorry indeed and way overpriced for what they are. The new ones are also butt ugly