1994 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet Astro
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1994 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1994 Chevrolet Astro Questions
The wipers worked intermittently last year, then quit working altogether. I can purchase a replacement fairly easily, but I have very little mechanical experience, and only a few basic tools
tranny started to slip. i changed the filter and fluid.in drive still slips slams into gear when you pull it down into 1 gear. everything i've read points to shifting solenoids a& b. how hard and where are they located?
van has been sitting in drive way for about 3 years. engine will not turn over and gear will not move to drive or reverse.
1994 Chevrolet Astro Recalls
1994 Chevrolet Astro Reviews
We have 234,000 and it is still going strong (use Lucas Oil products in the entire vehicle). Just developed it's first minor oil leak and it will be easily repaired - in the cooler hose to the radiator. Very dependable. Have pulled a camper through 41 states, both flat & mountainous. Too bad Chevy doesn't still make them.