1993 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Astro
- What will cause bumping sound when I apply the brake?
- loss of power steering and power brakes. all levels are good.
- check engine light code 22 engine races nid throttle replaced fuelpump tbs map
- When driving or siting still the vehicle makes a whinng noise.
- Why does my1993 Chev Astro Van whine when running?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1993 Chevrolet Astro Questions
Code 37 came up on computer
drove to work all good got off started vehical and no steering and no brakes. could it be the brake pressure modulator valve or power steering pump??????
also changed plugs cap rotor ignition coil ignition module
injectors ox sensor coolant temp low oil sensor idles fine on throttle engine races check engine light code 22 help
1993 Chevrolet Astro Recalls
1993 Chevrolet Astro Reviews
636,000 MILES= SAME MOTOR AND TRANS. STERRING AND SUSPENSION REPAIRS-FUEL PUMP NEEDS RELOCATING ALONG FRAME RAIL TO AVOID THE COST AND TIME AND TOW WHEN IT GOES-GARAGES THINK ITS A MINI VAN AND CRUSH THE ROCKER PANELS TRYING TO LIFT IT-WILL KEEP IT AS LONG AS I CAN.
Has brought my faith back to American vehicles. Ours has 243,000 miles and still going strong. Just replaced a waterpump and flushed the radiator, but other than that, what a great van. Minimal maintenance, this vehicle starts when all our others fail, our back up right now, but sure has been a great van.