1992 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Chevrolet Astro
- v-6 chevy astro van.the engine starts but only runs 2 min.
- where is the fuel filter located on a 1992 astro awd van
- battery keeps going dead due to electrical locks activating all of the time. Hav
- I have to disconnect my battery because my electric door locks keeps activating
- I have a 1992 Chevy Astro 4.3 Vortec. When the PVC valve is connected it stalls.
1992 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1992 Chevrolet Astro Questions
to disconnect battery wken not running for a while.