1991 Chevrolet Astro Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Chevrolet Astro
- Why is my abs system making noise after I changed the brake calipers?
- brakes lock after a few miles pedal gets hard.can drive after cool down
- What is the cost to replace entire eshaust system. It's totally rusted out.
- What is the hose of the left side of the distributor on a 91 chevy astro van?
- HOW DO I REPLACE THE STARTER?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1991 Chevrolet Astro Problems
The outside door handles are prone to breaking—all doors are affected by this condition.
The power door locks may stop working in one or more doors due to a failed actuator. Replacement of the failed actuator should correct this concern.
On vans with rear AC, the AC may stop blowing cold air due to a damaged AC line near the back of the engine. It is common for these lines to rub on the engine block, causing a hole in the line and a refrigerant leak.
1991 Chevrolet Astro Questions
I changed both brake calipers and bleed them now when I crank my van the abs makes a humming noise
every stop increases problem
Mechanic says "junk" it. Can I get used/salvage part to replace the exhaust?