2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- How do I replace a right dim headlight on a 2000 Chevy 3500 Truck 2 wheel drive?
- how can I find a wiring diagram for my transmission? It wont go into reverse.
- Engine cranks but will not start on a rain day. No fault codes6.5 diesel. Truck
- Will crank but not start only after a heavy rain. Runs normal besides starting
- My 3500 pickup will not start the motor turns but will not start
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Truck is fine only when it rains it will not run
Its the same thing over and over.