2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- Will crank but not start only after a heavy rain. Runs normal besides starting
- My 3500 pickup will not start the motor turns but will not start
- Cost to intall a new fuel pump
- I have a 2000 7.4 liter 454 V8 Chevrolet crew cab dually fail emissions
- Why does my truck doesn't stay started when I stop or make a turn.
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Its the same thing over and over.
when i start driving after five minutes check engine light occurs on dash and gears stop shifting it runs only in first gear,then i stop and turn off ignition and wait for two or three minutes and start driving and then its ok,but check engine light still remain,if there is no check engine light ...