2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- Why does my truck doesn't stay started when I stop or make a turn.
- truck starts fine but after 30sec runs rough and then stalls,same every time.
- i have 2000 chevy express 3500 having problem with transmission,
- Hello to you, I own a 2000 C3500 truck. Is it common for valve body to wear out?
- Where is the vacuum bypass valve for the heater ? heater core gets hot,no heat.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Its the same thing over and over.
when i start driving after five minutes check engine light occurs on dash and gears stop shifting it runs only in first gear,then i stop and turn off ignition and wait for two or three minutes and start driving and then its ok,but check engine light still remain,if there is no check engine light ...
Yes, my truck is a 2000 year, Chevrolet, C3500 Crew Cab with long truck bed. Anyway, I was wondering how common it is for the valve body to wear out on the 4l80E transmission? Reason is, my truck shifts great at the start of the day but as I drive it up to operating temperature or approxiamtely 3...