2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- I'm losing breaks and power steering. .. What is it and how can i fix it. .
- how do I replace the slave cylinder?
- How do I replace a right dim headlight on a 2000 Chevy 3500 Truck 2 wheel drive?
- how can I find a wiring diagram for my transmission? It wont go into reverse.
- Engine cranks but will not start on a rain day. No fault codes6.5 diesel. Truck
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
2000 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Truck is fine only when it rains it will not run
Its the same thing over and over.