1999 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- transmission problems help shifting problem no speedometer and rpm gauges
- TRANSMISSION PROBLEM WONT GO UNLESS IN FIRST WONT GO FASTER THAN20
- TRANS WONT SHIFT OUT OF FIRST AND THE SPEEDOMETER AND RPM GAUGE WONT WORK
- what will cause a small oil leak at the oil filter adapter
- No tail lights or dash lights
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1999 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
ALL FUSES ARE GOOD WHAT SHOULD BE MY FIRST STOP
This adapter mounts to the block and extends off at a right angle to the normal oil filter location. Theres a small leak(drip) where the adapter mounts to the block. how does this adapter mount to the block? I'm assuming an oil ring leak between the block and adapter, but I don't see any ...
All other lights function properly,turn signals, brake, headlights, reverse , hazards etc.
Lights on the dash itself illuminate , but the lights illuminating the speedometer and such do not.
Ive looked for a blown fuse but havent found one.
I have had a cd player installed recently but cant be...
1999 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Reviews
I bought mine brand new. It now has 150K on it . I get an average of 14 MPG, day in, day out. It tows my 23 foot Chapparel like it's not even there. I've had 5800 pounds of retainind wall blocks with little instablity. This truck is a work horse. However...it loves to chew up front ends. I've gone thru 2 set of Ball joints, and tie rods. The front brakes are easy to replace but the ...