1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- what would cause my right front wheel to bounce up and down at 50 mph/
- truck turns on then turns off. will turn on later, sometimes right away.
- I changed ignition now the passlocklight is on. Can I do s able or bypass
- What would make my radio work then go out like it was trying to find a station
- how do you check if fuel pump is working right
1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
The radio comes in andgos away like if you would pull the antenaon and off.changed radio and antena
all the tires have been balancedal front end parts are new inculding tires