1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- My battery light stays on 90% of the time. Started off some of the time, now,all
- How much pages oil do you add to the new ac compressor
- Why is brake pedal fine forward & spongy (to the floor)in reverse? The booster?
- headlights have failed twice...NO power dimms...have brights, help
- How do I change the brakes on the back of my 1994 chevy pickup 3500 6.5L turbo?
1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Replaced both batteries twice in past 3 mo. Please help cure thus madness.
brakes fine going forward; in reverse spongy and to the floor with no brake pedal & no brake.
Starter only clicks when ignition turned on. Bad starter or starter solenoid?
1994 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Reviews
I also got mine used with close to 70,000 miles on it, have owned it now for close to 8 years and may never get rid of it! I did replace the stock transmission with a 700r4 overdrive that gave me a whopping extra 7 mpg in the city, and raised the top speed of the truck to well over 150 mph!