1993 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- What would send a obd1 code 34? I changed the map senser
- where do the timing marks line up on a 1993 chevy 3500 6.5l diesel engine.
- How many. Quarts of oil does my 3/4 ton 93 Chevy truck require v8 5.7 ltr
- ive had a series of minor electrical problems, i pushed the lighter and lost all
- Clutch pedal loses pressure when pushed down.
1993 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1993 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Its a long bed automatic and has a tilt wheel if that makes any. Difference
the park/brake light is flashing in a series of five flashes what can be wrong?
CHANGED BUSTER STILL NO BREAKS