1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
1990 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
Give me a diagram showing how the oil cooler is hooked up from engine to radiator, Chevy 1-Ton truck 3500 silverado 454CID engine, extended cab new body style auto transmission air condition VIN # 2GCGC39N4K1229116.
does thge seat go through or ontop of the cvlutch fork
should I replace my hydro booster. And how do I bleed my breaks. Is there some trick I am missing. The breaks just won't bleed is it normal for air to blow bubbles into my power steering pump when I push break peadal to the floor.