1995 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
- Brake pedal goes to floor after stopping
- Bleeding brakes. What brake fuild is best to use?
- when I put on the truck slowa down .Then when it's about to stopI hear a grrrrr
- How do I change a fuel filter for a 1995 Cheverolet 2500 diesel P/up?
- how many quarts to a trans oil change and how often should the fluid be changed?
1995 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The windshield wipers may not work intermittently due to a faulty wiper motor control board. Our technicians tell us that lightly taping on the wiper motor when the fault occurs should temporarily get the wipers working again. Some vehicles were recalled for this problem and some were not. You will need to check with your local dealer to find out if a specific vehicle was included.
1995 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Questions
How do I change a fuel filter for a 1995 Cheverolet 2500 diesel P/up?
The leak is at the back of the engine. I can not find a diagram of the fuel line from the frame to the filter. This leak is a stream flowing down over the bellhousing to the ground.I need a cost to find and repair this.