1990 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup
- I put a new gas tank and fuel pump in my truck. It was running. Now doesnt start
- how hard is it to change the heat actuator on a 1990 2500 non a/c truck and wher
- Distributor Seqense. Replaced valves and rebuilt accordindly but still won't st
- cruise control dosen't work want to know where to start looking
- i have a 1980 c60 chevy truck with brake problems
1990 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The windshield wipers may not work intermittently due to a faulty wiper motor control board. Our technicians tell us that lightly taping on the wiper motor when the fault occurs should temporarily get the wipers working again. Some vehicles were recalled for this problem and some were not. You will need to check with your local dealer to find out if a specific vehicle was included.
1990 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Questions
It doent start now. What can be the problem
no heat and it blow's cold out of all the vents
Still wont start. Why