1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Problems
The inside and outside door handles a prone to breaking. Commonly broken handles cannot be repaired, they will require replacement.
The windshield wipers may not work intermittently due to a faulty wiper motor control board. Our technicians tell us that lightly taping on the wiper motor when the fault occurs should temporarily get the wipers working again. Some vehicles were recalled for this problem and some were not. You will need to check with your local dealer to find out if a specific vehicle was included.
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
i'v been told a 93 or 94 is all that will work in the 94 chevy 2 wheel drive pickup. is this correct ? ? ? ?
happened twice in last 2months.Replaced dist cap and rotor spark plugs and wires runs a little better but will hesitate and stall when I rev it up to freeway speed while in park
1994 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Reviews
My truck has a short Running the battery down I have unhook the alternator Radio & computer that didn't help any I changed the battery. Bought a new one If nyou leve it hook up it mwill discharge in a week sometimes two weeks
I just purchased my 94' Chevy k1500 just over a year ago. The only thing i've had to do to it so far was a new alternator. My truck has 192,000 miles on the stock engine and trans, and they are both performing phenomenal still. Gas mileage isn't terrible, especially with a 5.7 under the hood. The suspension is stiff to a point where it doesn't squat easily, but is still comfortable to ride ...