2006 Cadillac XLR Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac XLR
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Cadillac XLR Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2006 Cadillac XLR Questions
I was told that 07 was the first year for turn by turn. I now have an 06 and it doesn't have it. Can it be installed after market?