2007 Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac STS
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Cadillac STS Questions
Hello, for some reason the Heat on my driver side doesn't work! It blows hot on my passenger side just fine! But only the left drivers vent blows lukewarm and the right vent is ice..I have shit that vent and directed the passenger vent my way. The bigger and my biggest issue is the air blowin...
in june 2014 on a trip 250 miles from home my car started to lose power and cutting out onstar ran diagnostics and said cylinder 1 and 2 misfire. we went to a dr appointment and then had to drive back home we had no other options. The car seemed fine on the way home. My check engine light has bee...
I EVEN INSTALLED A NEW "OEM" CONTROL MODULE!! MUST OPEN DRIVERS DOOR WITH KEY! 2007 CADDY STS BASE V/8 LOADED AWD. ALSO RADIO DOES NOT SHUT OFF WITH ENGINE TURNED OFF WHILE EXITING DRIVERS DOOR. YES ALL OTHER DOORS WORK! WINDOWS, AND LOCKS @ EACH DOOR.
2007 Cadillac STS Reviews
the RADIO!!!! other than that a DREAM! jus cause its a caddie the price inflation on parts is ridiculous! WOW!!!
wheel hubs went bad within 20k miles and has become very noisy, overall satisfied with my cadi !