2007 Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac STS
- How labor intensive is changing the oil pump on a 2007 Cadillac STS?
- J30 code,repaired under warranty,advised to replace head at my cost.Why my cost?
- Why does a shifter lever for this car cost $650 in Canada and $180 in the USA?
- Should I be concerned about the timing chain stretching on the 3.6L engine?
- At 96,000, put 2 non-rated new tires on 2/12 & had 2 of same tire put on 6/12 at
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Cadillac STS Questions
Car has 48888 miles, all service done at scheduled time by Cadillac dealers, I believe damage to head was caused by early timing belt failure (repaired under warranty) and that subsequent head replacement should be under warranty due to low mileage and proper maintenance adherence. This problem ...
I am interested in purchasing a 2007 STS with with the 3.6L engine and about 75,000 miles on it. However, I am concerned about all this issues I have been reading about with regard to high oil consumption and the timing chain stretching. The car even has a special GM warranty whereby GM will re...
101,750 miles. In past year, I've had 4 alighments & now all 4 tires are almost balled on outside edge of each tire(rotations done w/oil changes) rest of tires look great. Shocks seem fine, ride smooth, & got 70000+ on original rated tires. Before I buy 4 new tires, what should I h...