2006 Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac STS
- I have a cadillac sts 2006 every time i pump gas it wont start up again
- I'm getting condensation in my headlight assembly, Is this an easy fix?
- Problem with power steering
- Car is cutting off while I am driving, now it will not do anything no power help
- replace timing chains and started the car and low oil pressure ?
2006 Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2006 Cadillac STS Questions
Check engine light in
this appears a few miles after starting car how do i fix it
I would like the map only.