2006 Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac STS
- what would cause engine stalling when merging or passing? gm says vin not recall
- I get "Service Steering System" fault after driving my STS about 8 miles
- what is the cost to replace power steer pump and flush system on a 4.6L 2006sts
- Car is cutting off while I am driving, now it will not do anything no power help
- I have a cadillac sts 2006 every time i pump gas it wont start up again
2006 Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2006 Cadillac STS Questions
Isn't leaking fluid. No noises. Either the engine warms up and/or I go over a speed bump and the error occurs. The power steering stops and doesn't come back until the engine is cool again.
Check engine light in
this appears a few miles after starting car how do i fix it