2005 Cadillac STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Cadillac STS
- What would be wrong with my engine cooling fan if it stop working completely?
- my 2005 sts was stolen I got it back and now it wont start
- How much does it cost to replace the starter in a Cadillac 2005 STS?
- Will changing from 18" wheels to 17" ones cause the tpms and traction control lights to come on?
- I changed the 18" wheels and put on 17" ones, now the traction control,
2005 Cadillac STS Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2005 Cadillac STS Questions
it wont turn over. like its not reading the fob
stability light comes on when I go over 60 mph. The service tire monitor light also comes on. Could changing the tire size cause this problem?
2005 Cadillac STS Reviews
my STS is a nice looking car but I have problems after problems one of the air suspension went out cost me 1000 dollar to replace it right now it's making noise. i beleive it's a electrical problems now. I will never buy another cadillac. it doesn't hold its value, The back bumper coming apart. and it hard to find someone to work on them beside the dealers.
I had A lot of trouble with car
One of the nicest cars I have ever owned. Other than a bit of cheap interior pieces I love this car. It has been trouble-free and quite comfortable to drive. Mileage has been good too. Now have 52,000 miles on it. Thumbs up.