2006 Cadillac STS-V Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac STS-V
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Cadillac STS-V Problems
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
2006 Cadillac STS-V Reviews
Purchased used under dealer CPO. I had a winshield replaced under warranty as it was delaminating,,,was no problem dealer took care of problem lickity-split! This is not your grandpa's old cadi it is an awsome fast ride for such a big luxry package. So far I have fallen in love with the 469 HP V8 Supercharged engine.