2013 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Cadillac SRX
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 Cadillac SRX Questions
I have had Benny Boyd mechanics try to fix the problem with no success. There are over 6 repairs attempts and I file a lemon suit. They sent a guy named Richard that obviously cannot hear and he lied about there being a problem, even with the mechanic sitting in the back seat stating he heard the...
the car still 0 mileage not used yet we turn the engine on and off several time but nothing change, the gas cap checked and it was ok
2013 Cadillac SRX Recalls
Lug nuts tighten on the wheel studs to secure the wheels to the vehicle. These vehicles are being recalled because the lug nuts can loosen and fall off, or cause the wheel studs to break. A vibration would commonly occur as the wheel lugs loosen and continued driving with loose or missing lug nuts would result in the affected wheel falling off, increasing the risk of a crash. To correct this concern, dealers will remove and re-install the lug nuts, and perform a tire rotation free of charge.
When driving, if you let your foot off the accelerator, the engine will provide some braking effect unless your transmission is in "Sport" mode. Certain vehicles are being recalled because the transmission may unexpectedly shift into its "Sport" mode, removing the engine braking effect on these vehicles. Unexpected loss of engine braking can increase stopping distance, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will update the software in the transmission control module to correct this concern.
2013 Cadillac SRX Reviews
After 30 years of owning nothing but Toyota, Lexus, and Honda and spending $0.00 is repairs (other than batteries and tires), I finally decided to try the "New General Motors." Guess what? It is the same as the old GM. - If you load the car with four adults and luggage, the torque converter groans. - My $200 battery developed an open cell in nine months. - Small corners on the inter...