2010 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Cadillac SRX
- Passenger side front headlight assembly full of condensation and water.
- I live in Florida -- When it rains water comes in the car on the passenger side
- Not everytime but on occasion when parked the windows go down.
- why does the fan keep running after the car is shut off?
- POWER TAILGATE WILL NOT STAY OPEN FROM ALL THREE SWITCHES, EVEN IN MANUAL MODE
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2010 Cadillac SRX Questions
Low and high beams both out. This is a supposedly a sealed unit
car has 90,000+ miles. Dealer wants 1,200 $ plus to replace. If sealed unit is at falt, why should we be held to pay cost. Is there any way to organize a clas action recall.This ongoing customer abuse costing over $1300. goes on ov...
runs down battery
Oil leaks from the rear of the vehicle (to the touch). No visible sign on the ground.
2010 Cadillac SRX Recalls
On the affected vehicles, the jam nut on the rear suspension toe adjuster link may not be tightened to the proper specification. A loose toe adjuster link could cause the vehicle to sway or wander at highway speeds and eventual failure of the link. Failure of the toe adjuster link will cause an abrupt change in the vehicle's alignment increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the torque of both left and right rear toe link adjuster lock nuts, and replace the parts if there is evidence of damage or a loose link.
The driver's and/or passenger's seat may suddenly drop to its lowest position because a bolt securing the height adjuster can fall out. This unexpected movement of the driver's seat could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the height adjuster bolts in both front seats to correct this concern.
The transmission shift cable may have been improperly installed and could come out of its supporting bracket on the transmission. If this were to occur, the transmission may not go into gear properly, which could result in unexpected vehicle motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the shift cable for proper routing and that it is properly seated in the transmission cable bracket. The General Motors recall number is 11348.
2010 Cadillac SRX Reviews
seat heater failed,molding fell off,water leaks roof drains, head lights,leaks, head lights out one side.battery bad,
I've had none of the problems noted in previous reviews. Everything is fine with my SRX except the Michelin tires, they dry roted with 48,000 miles......
We two 2010 SRXs. One had major AC problems at 10K that took 5 visits to the dealer to fix. I also had to have all the wheel bearings replaced at 65K. The other SRX had the same bearing problem and now the head lights don't work, we think because of moisture. We have the extended warranties on both and now the dealer is saying the head lights are not included. And it isn't just the bulbs. ...