2010 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Cadillac SRX
- why does the fan keep running after the car is shut off?
- POWER TAILGATE WILL NOT STAY OPEN FROM ALL THREE SWITCHES, EVEN IN MANUAL MODE
- My tires scrub when making turns. I'm told it's the drivetrain. Help!
- Message on dash said lower passenger window and then raise.
- how to stop water leak in passenger floor, it happen when it rains.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2010 Cadillac SRX Questions
runs down battery
Oil leaks from the rear of the vehicle (to the touch). No visible sign on the ground.
I lowered the window and now it want ho back up....what do I do?
2010 Cadillac SRX Recalls
The transmission shift cable may have been improperly installed and could come out of its supporting bracket on the transmission. If this were to occur, the transmission may not go into gear properly, which could result in unexpected vehicle motion, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect the shift cable for proper routing and that it is properly seated in the transmission cable bracket. The General Motors recall number is 11348.
Premium fuel is recommended for these vehicles, use of lower octane fuel can result in engine ping. Continued vehicle operation with engine ping present can result in engine damage. The vehicle could be disabled, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the powertrain control module with updated software to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin by June 11, 2010, The General Motors recall number is 10093.
2010 Cadillac SRX Reviews
seat heater failed,molding fell off,water leaks roof drains, head lights,leaks, head lights out one side.battery bad,
I've had none of the problems noted in previous reviews. Everything is fine with my SRX except the Michelin tires, they dry roted with 48,000 miles......
I love my Caddy SRX 2010 and will buy another one in the future. I went on this website to find answer to replacing E Vap Vent Valve which I have been advised to do because computer shows it is needed. Will not pass emission test without fixing the problem. A/C compressor also needed attention under warrenty in 2013. This car handles like a sports car and in turns is great. Hugs the road. ...