2008 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Cadillac SRX
- My check engine light is on my car is engine speed reduced what could be the pro
- Car will start but when put in drive or reverse will not move. No tran oil leaks
- I replace the front brakes and calipers and rotors and it still squeaks
- Can loose sunshade supports be re installed ?
- My screen display come up with the message Do not exceed 80 mph.
2008 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
2008 Cadillac SRX Questions
Engine speed reduce
2008 Cadillac SRX Reviews
I love my Cadillac for so many reasons, but I am also very disappointed at a few details as well. For one, I love the interior and the drivebility of the vehicle (handling and ride). I came from a much smaller Lexus ES, which was smaller! But much quicker and quieter. I am having a bit of a hard time adjusting to the American made engine... honestly, the engine sucks. Just plain loud and slow o...