2008 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Cadillac SRX
- Problem with Right front tire pressure Monitor. I have tried to reset it.
- does the engine remove from the top or bottom on this model it's the 3.6
- Will Battery post shim work to maintain loose cables on batter
- My check engine light is on my car is engine speed reduced what could be the pro
- Car will start but when put in drive or reverse will not move. No tran oil leaks
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
2008 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.
2008 Cadillac SRX Questions
Engine speed reduce
2008 Cadillac SRX Reviews
I love my Cadillac for so many reasons, but I am also very disappointed at a few details as well. For one, I love the interior and the drivebility of the vehicle (handling and ride). I came from a much smaller Lexus ES, which was smaller! But much quicker and quieter. I am having a bit of a hard time adjusting to the American made engine... honestly, the engine sucks. Just plain loud and slow o...