2007 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac SRX
- Cleaned cables,battery checked , turn Key on/off 40 times, before starting
- how to tell why engine is misfiring with no warning lights/codes being thrown?
- I am using more gas than usual and getting no check lights showing a problem
- For some reason my passenger side keep blowing cold air out even when I cut the
- when i put gas in truck car won't start without pressing gas peddle to the floor
2007 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2007 Cadillac SRX Questions
You can hear starter click but doesn't catch
having problems with my 2007 cadillac srx AWD v6 3.5 with 160,000 miles on it. starts and idles with no issues. it has had a new transmission at 135,000 miles. there are no codes being thrown. when driving it has an intermitten skipping. definately feels like there is a cylinder misfiring or not ...
I had it put on a computer and all it showed was that the passenger side 3 cylinders were getting more fuel dumped into them than the drivers 3, I have changed the purge solenoid just 11 months ago, the change in fuel mileage isn't huge but noticable