2007 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac SRX
- MY SUNROOF WILL NO LONGER OPEN/CLOSE AUTOMATICALLY WITH THE ONE TOUCH.
- my sun roof stop work open all the way but wont close it get almost there then s
- Cleaned cables,battery checked , turn Key on/off 40 times, before starting
- how to tell why engine is misfiring with no warning lights/codes being thrown?
- I am using more gas than usual and getting no check lights showing a problem
2007 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2007 Cadillac SRX Questions
WHEN I FIRST GOT MY SRX, I COULD OPEN OR CLOSE MY SUNROOF WITH ONE TOUCH WITHOUT HOLDING THE BUTTON AND THEN TOUCH IT AGAIN WHEN I WANTED IT TO STOP. NOW I HAVE TO HOLD THE BUTTON. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM?
You can hear starter click but doesn't catch
having problems with my 2007 cadillac srx AWD v6 3.5 with 160,000 miles on it. starts and idles with no issues. it has had a new transmission at 135,000 miles. there are no codes being thrown. when driving it has an intermitten skipping. definately feels like there is a cylinder misfiring or not ...