2006 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Cadillac SRX
- Is it common for a Cadillac srx to loose 2 quarts of oil every other week
- At about 85000 miles my srx started loosing oil
- I have just change the shocks in my 2006 cadillac srx n it still rides bad.
- s2006 srx v.6 the hid bulb for the headlamp was replaced but wont light up
- known problems with oil usage and timing belt issues
2006 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2006 Cadillac SRX Questions
shut car off would not start no compression
Bottle is empty so I assume it leaks
Comes and goes.
2006 Cadillac SRX Reviews
This is a good riding car but has major flaws,after about 75000 miles you start having exspensive problems such as sun roof quits working and even after so called repaired at $4500 still only works part of the time,electric gas &brake pedal adjuster gose out,back door leaks water have to have new seals put in as well as tail lights go out this all under 85000 miles to include motor flaws . Majo...
we cannot seem to keep front lights (driving and turn signal) from blowing on a regular basis. a pain to change and disassemble the front bumper for repair. Amazingly horrible design.