2005 Cadillac SRX Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Cadillac SRX
- my car some time not aloud to starting
- What does a gas cap and the cad converter do to put the engine light on
- Why doesn't the car start on every attempt?
- My car goes through oil like water. I have seen no oil spots on the driveway.
- When I turn car off,read-out says "shift to park"--car already in park
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Cadillac SRX Problems
The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.
It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.
The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.
2005 Cadillac SRX Questions
How do you know which is the problem? Question # 2 how much is it to replace a cam shaft ??
Nearly every time that I go out to start the vehicle I turn the key and it makes this ticking noise and it refuses to start. I will wait a few minutes (5-20 mins) and try again. Sometimes it will start right up other times it takes a few time of me doing this for it to start up again. Ive only ha...
car shuts off but accessories remain on. Also steering wheel will not adjust manually and cannot manually adjust driving lights from dim to bright--but they do automatically dim and return to bright. tried disconnecting battery to reset but no luck.
2005 Cadillac SRX Reviews
Like the car. Comfortable on long drives. Exhaust and suspention need work and im just at 100,000 miles.
One problem after another from interior knobs breaking off to turnsignals out constantly and very very difficult to access to replace. to the moonview roof disconnenting when opening or closing. Never another GM in my driveway. This was the last.
The interior of the car was awful. Within one year my car was in the shop more times for cosmetic repairs than any car I've ever owned. The car repairs are overly priced. The only good thing about the car was it's ability ti get up and go. I now drive a Chevy Malibu XLT with all the bells and whitles that my SRX did not have. My car payment is cheaper, my insurance is cheaper, repairs are che...