2004 Cadillac Seville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Cadillac Seville
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Cadillac Seville Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
2004 Cadillac Seville Questions
this is self expalatory
My 2004 seville left brake light is out even after I replace the Bulb, the funny thing is the light does work, only the brake is not I check the fuse is okay any sugestion?
My cadillac seville (2004) brake light fuse keeps burning out whenever I step on the brake. I have checked the brake switches, they seem OK, I have replaced the bulbs in rear, and after that was done they worked OK for about 2 days, then the fuses started to blow out. I am stumped.