1996 Cadillac Seville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Cadillac Seville
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1996 Cadillac Seville Problems
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1996 Cadillac Seville Questions
No spark I've changed motors the car ran for two days now it won't start I've changed crank position censor, cam censor, ignition mod . Still know spark checked all grounds 5times.??
CAN I USE 134a refrigerant RECHARGE KIT ON MY 1996 CADILLAC SEVILLE SLS SYSTEM?
What are the best Brake pad for my vehcile and the one's that don't leave alot of brake dust.
1996 Cadillac Seville Recalls
GM has recalled 1995-1997 Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Seville, and Oldsmobile Aurora vehicles because the fuel rail and fuel system return line may crack and leak fuel. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel rail and return line.
1996 Cadillac Seville Reviews
Bought this Cadillac Seville used with 29,000 miles on it, The engine and brakes held up well but the transmission had problems but Cadillac repaired it under warranty. We test drove Lexus and Infinity and they were too small inside for a growing family.