1995 Cadillac Seville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Cadillac Seville
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Cadillac Seville Problems
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1995 Cadillac Seville Questions
With wsitch off it shows 12 volts from fuse to end of connector. It runs backward if connector is turned over.
the wire harness connectors have been cut off, and I have a JVC that I want to Installl. There are alot of wires which ones (COLORS)are the speakers,Batt,Ignition, Ant, Illumination
Changing a/c compression pump
1995 Cadillac Seville Recalls
GM has recalled 1995-1997 Cadillac Deville, Eldorado, Seville, and Oldsmobile Aurora vehicles because the fuel rail and fuel system return line may crack and leak fuel. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel rail and return line.
Cadillac has recalled 1995 DeVille, Eldorado, and Seville vehicles because the air bags may deploy inadvertently. The air bag sensing and diagnostic module may experience water intrusion, which may cause the system to malfunction. Dealers will clean the exterior case of the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) and apply a potting compound to the SDM case and electrical connector body.