1991 Cadillac Seville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Cadillac Seville
- What causes my 1991 Cadillac to run hot when driving in traffic?
- other than the fan and heater core what could cause little or no hot air blowing
- How is the CCR light turned off after passive struts are installed
- My Cadillic runs rich when cold. Improves when warm. Terrible mileage.
- I changed my steering column. How do I reset the com. to work with new keys.
1991 Cadillac Seville Problems
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
1991 Cadillac Seville Questions
The heater fan works but does not blow hot air when the heater is on. Warmer air does seem to seep into the cabin.
Passive struts were installed on the seville. How do I stop the warnig light from coming on?
replaced fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs and wires, new computer, change the oil had the tiimng checked and it does not have any codes showing up and NO CHECK ENGINE light on...