2003 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Cadillac Seville STS
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2003 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
2003 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
My 2003 Seville STS, VIN 9, needs new transmission. Can I replace it with one from 2003 SLS or DeVille? Will one from cars model year 200-2002 work? If not, can I swap transmission AND computer wit SLS model? I don't care about loosing some performance, I just need to repair it for less.
I replaced the fuel pump when it failed. Car drove fine after that, however, the gas gauge still didn't read correctly. The car quit again about a month later with no warning. In fact I started the car after I came out of a store, turned the car back off after a minute to go into another stor...
2003 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
i love this car very fast, but ever seville i see including mine have a tail light out, on mine its not the bulb or the fuse ???
I just bought a 2003 STS and this car is the best car that I have ever owned.
I own a 1998 and 2003 Cadillac STS, both have had oil leaks and driver's seat heater failure at approximately 85,000 miles. The resealing of the crankcase and oil pan requires removing the transmission. Paid $1,500 each to reseal the engines. The seat heater requires pulling the cover and cushion back and splicing the broken wire feeding into the heating pad. I paid $245 to have a repair shop...