2000 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Cadillac Seville STS
- Im trying to get wiring diagram so I can check some issues Im having
- car runs fine for first 5miles then the rpms go up and it clunks when shifting
- wipers not working checked fuse replaced motor is there a motor relay?
- symptom's of a clogged transmission filter
- Temperature gauge reading hot while engine isn't
2000 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
2000 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
1. Electric windows stopped working
2. Electric door locks work only with keyfob
3. Automatic headlights stopped working but you can turn them on/off w/switch
I need to trace these systems. I can't make them out in my chiltons manual prints way to small.
when the weather is 20 degrees or below the car runs fine no problem in winter.
2000 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
Car runs even better than the day that I purchased it. Purchased at 82K miles needed new brakes, tires, and crankshaft sensors but runs like new now. The handling is great for a car as big as it is and it rides smooth although the brakes you have to stomp on to get the car to stop(maybe bigger breaks on a 4000 pound car next time GM) But the engine and the exhaust systems run amazingly no issu...
Very comfortable to drive, good appearance, I don't want to trade it in for a newer model.