1999 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Cadillac Seville STS
- check engine light flashing. When idle engine shakes and car jerks.
- what's the easiest way to install an electric fuel pump on this vehicle?
- tie rod ends how much should they cost? they are asking for 537.00 is that fair
- why low oil pressure light comes on and stays on but oil pressure seems fine
- Car does not start and will shut off going down road no power like key is off
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
1999 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
I was told it has a compartment in the trunk to access it but I don't see one.
diagnos they found it needsboth tie rod ends and power steering high pressur line all together 1,070.00
oil can light comes on and information center readout says low oil pressure shut engine down yet no noise from engine indicating low oil pressure
1999 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
after replacing an alternator the remote has stopped working; the car is unable to lock up and the gas tank is unable to open
my car has 251,000 miles and is still going strong--put used struts & windshield in it in the last 3 years--5000 rpm at least once a week for a couple minutes to keep that northstar from useing oil works--use a quart every 3k---don't drive a northstar like a grandma and it will treat you right!---love this car---
My 99 has 175,000. Ive had the head gaskets done, replaced the radiator, and a few small items. Only the drivers side window works. The other 3 had the regulators break within 2 days of each other. Need to replace ABS sensor in right front. Upgraded the speakers from Bose to Sony. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Has 20's on her. Really does compromise the ride but you get used to it and they look great. I lov...