1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
- I just replaced the starter,car was running great before then....now it won't
- dash vents and front window vents don't deliver air
- power steering pump is not working & AC, check engine light coming on
- My Cadillac turns on then I drive it around for a bit it doesn't turn back on
- cruise control will disengage while driving. It may or may not engage again
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
ac blows cold air at foot level and rear seat area but not from front dash vents
How expensive is it to fix these concerns
It runs great but after when I turn it off it doesn't turn back on until the temperature goes down.
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
dude this car is forever is the best!!!
THE WORST CAR I EVER OWNED..THE CAR FELL APART WEEK BY WEEK BUT THE STYLE OF THE CAR LOOKS GREAT..OVER 50TRIPS TOO THE DEALER....BRING YOUR WALLET
lol ya mine 98 is on its way got to replace whole front suspension cuz 20in rims and hittin them bums to hard