1998 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Cadillac Seville STS
- Things to be aware of when buying used
- Service engine light comes on. Code P0404 EGR position sensor open or short circuit. Where is the EGR valve located and its sensor location?
- Reference accuator motors for HVAC 1998 STS
- How to remount drivers mirror. can you access by removing black window molding.
- How to open locked glove box. Key turns but not unlock.
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
ac blows cold air at foot level and rear seat area but not from front dash vents
1998 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
dude this car is forever is the best!!!
THE WORST CAR I EVER OWNED..THE CAR FELL APART WEEK BY WEEK BUT THE STYLE OF THE CAR LOOKS GREAT..OVER 50TRIPS TOO THE DEALER....BRING YOUR WALLET
lol ya mine 98 is on its way got to replace whole front suspension cuz 20in rims and hittin them bums to hard