1994 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac Seville STS
- I keep blowing the fuse that controls the analog instrument cluster backlight for speedo & tach. It also is used for the left side marker lights. The thing is when I use any side directional or hit the brakes the instrument cluster lights up.
- how to reset you securty sestem
- I am looking to buy a ABS breaking pump for a 94, 4.6L Northstar Caddy.
- With in 5-10mi it is overheating, why? what are all the possible reasons?
- reset security system sts cadillac
1994 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1994 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
The tach & speedo work fine.
The left directional & brake lights work fine, only when I use the directional or brakes. When parked & lights are on they don't work.
To narrow it down, tomorrow i am going to look at the car and need to know so i can decide. if the dude really did replace the radiator, hoses, sensor, and water pump(around1,200$ so he says). He said there was no water leak, nor any white smoke. could it be as simple as a fuse or the fan. possib...
just got this beauty and it needs a few things done but what to do first?? coolant temp climbs at stop lights but lowers at high speeds.
this was happening before my coolant overflow tank just cracked and is now leaking..is this a blown head gasket, bad water pump, or just possibly the fact t...