1994 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Cadillac Seville STS
- After replacing a dead battery on a car with anti-theft that has set for a couple of years, how do you reset everything to get power?
- had dead battery-installed new battery but get nothing-is there a reset?
- How do I reset my anti theft on my 94 Cadillac sts without having the right tool
- I keep blowing the fuse that controls the analog instrument cluster backlight for speedo & tach. It also is used for the left side marker lights. The thing is when I use any side directional or hit the brakes the instrument cluster lights up.
- how to reset you securty sestem
1994 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The water pump and/or the plastic side tanks on the radiator may leak causing a loss of coolant. The engine may overheat due to coolant loss. Continued coolant loss after external leaks have been repaired could indicate a blown head gasket.
1994 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
I just bought a brand-new battery for my 94 Cadillac sts I put the battery in and it started right up and I drove it all day then parked it in my drive way this mourning I went to start it again and nothing I mean nothing. It don't even turn over almost like there's not even an engine in ...
The tach & speedo work fine.
The left directional & brake lights work fine, only when I use the directional or brakes. When parked & lights are on they don't work.