1992 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Cadillac Seville STS
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
1992 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
I have spark and have fuel but am still just cranking and not starting. I shot some starting fluid in and still a no start. I replaced the fuel filter and the fuel pump was done a year ago. I can hear the pump kick on and there is pressure at the rail. I don't think it's a Vats issue bu...
I have replaced battery and alternator and plugs/wires in the last year
My problem was a empty resevoir of Power Steering fluid
1992 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
Well,one day at lunch time I went a eat at a fast food place and went inside to get my meal,turned the car off as always. when I returned I put the key in the ignition and turned the key and got nothing,no click,not anything. All the lights come inside and out, so I thought it was the starter,got a new one and put it on, battery was low so another battery to help start the car,it turned over bu...