1991 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Cadillac Seville STS
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1991 Cadillac Seville STS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The trunk pull down switch may fail causing the trunk lid not to close completely. Our technicians tell us that the failed switch can be replaced without changing the complete pull down motor assembly.
The anti-lock brake system (ABS) control module may fail causing the ABS light to illuminate. Failed modules should be replaced to restore ABS operation.
1991 Cadillac Seville STS Questions
The car is actually a 1991 Cadillac Allante, where is the Controller for the ABS system located and how hard is it to replace?
I have a 91 Cadillac Seville. This has been a wonderful car and now all of a sudden I am losing oil on a daily basis. I am sure I am now probably out again and now the red warning light came on. What is happening and how much will it cost to repair?
1991 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews
Had some tranny issues and my back doors no longer open but overall a great running car and I love it!!