2003 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS
- my heat blows out the rear vents but does not blow out the front vents
- goes up and down hills?, for abouth 1 hr. but people say if i go to freeway may
- some people say is the transmition. but does not have problem in shifting at all
- i changed the oil 2 times allready
- engine service soon says in the dashboard what COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
2003 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2003 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
2003 STS with 4.3 Northstar, is this model equipped with a onboard diagnostic link? If so, how do you access onboard diagnostics?