2002 Cadillac Seville SLS Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Cadillac Seville SLS
- My dash says starting disabled when i put my key in the ignition to start my car
- Key will not crank the car, but it will crank when hotwired
- Cars idle stays to high when starting or going down road and let off gas
- The key wont turn and the shift won't get out of park? Charged battery. Changed fuses. Key does come out. I think the security system locked it up. I would also like to know how to bypass that.
- Sometimes it's hard to start my car it cranks for a while then finally turnover
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) temperature and/or air delivery mode door actuator may fail, resulting in improper temperature or air delivery. If this occurs, fault code(s) should be stored in the HVAC control module which should assist in diagnoses.
The engine may develop an oil leak from the lower crankcase portion of the engine block. Our technicians tell us that the engine must be removed from the vehicle to properly repair this oil leak.
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS Questions
When I'm driving the car idle high then it gets sluggish and take a while to accelerate then it backfires and shut off then it starts back up and continues to do that every day
The car has 133,000 km on it and I checked the codes and there are none. The car idles fine when started but after driving a bit it develops a rough idle at stop signs or in park. After driving on the highway for a while the rough idle is much more pronounced when stopped (in gear or in park) and...
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS Reviews
I have had the caddy for about 2 years now and it has a little over 130,000 miles on it. Im hitting a ruff patch in maintenance: brakes, radiator, ac, front axle, I seem to blow through lights, oil, head gasket... thats just the major problems... I love this car but damn...
Love the ride, good gas mileage. I can avg 14 in city and 27 + on highway. lots of power when you need it. The traction control light was on but was a electral problem. Ihave had it since 2004 and now has 0ver 160,000. Any small issues I had were covered by extended 100,000 warrenty. This week I found trans fluid on drive way and it needed fluid. I am hopeing I will not need a new trans, it is ...